Saturday, August 9, 2008

Food, food, glorious food....



Friends are beginning to ask; why are there so many entries about Singapore, isn't this blog about Sarawak?

Ya ya.... I want to talk about my experience in Sarawak but before I do that, I really think it's good to show where I come from.

Then maybe you'll appreciate it more when I talk about differences - right?

Well, maybe not that different; take food for instance, we eat a pretty good mix of Chinese, Malay, Indian and these days, foods from around the world - given that we got a large expat community in Singapore.

Here in Sarawak, it's more or less like that except that you also got an entire array of local foods are not that readily available to Singaporeans.

More to come on that but for now, a clip about Singapore foods.

No comments: